Hello and Happy New Year! We hope this email finds you with the resolve to work even more this year to advocate for families and parent choice in ALL medical decisions. To start off, if you are not interested in continuing to receive these emails please respond and let us know and we will take you off the list. We seek to send out only actions that you can take, and it looks like there are several coming up in the near future.
First, the legislative session is starting Monday, January 10th. This may be new and overwhelming to you, but do your part to be involved! We will send out emails on things you can do and include ideas of what to write or say if needed. Please comment on this fabulous bill that was pre-filed in the House:
It recognizes natural immunity from COVID which was a wonderful domino effect on all our mandates here. If you also want, you could send an email thanking the sponsors to Brad Klippert firstname.lastname@example.orgRob Chase email@example.com Bob McCaslin firstname.lastname@example.orgJenny Graham email@example.com
Second, there has been a Technical Advisory Group (TAG) formed to advise the State Board of Health as to if the COVID shots should be added to the childhood immunization schedule. I’m going to copy and paste exactly what Informed Choice WA (ICWA) has sent out as far as actions to take and how you can get involved.
SUBMIT COMMENTS BY NOON FRIDAY, JAN. 7TH
ATTEND ONLINE MEETING WED., JAN. 12TH
|If you don’t want COVID-19 shots mandated to school children in WA, then you must ACT NOW!The WA State Board of Health will be meeting on January 12, 2022, and they need to hear from YOU. Tell them you . . .|
1. OPPOSE the Board’s formation of a Technical Advisory Group (TAG) to review information about COVID-19 shots for consideration of mandating the shots for school. You oppose COVID-19 shot mandates, period!
2. SUPPORT Informed Choice Washington’s Petition for Rulemaking — this is item 11 on the agenda! This petition (filed by Xavier Figueroa, PhD, on behalf of ICWA), asks the Board to establish a new rule that prohibits them from adding any Emergency Use Authorized (EUA) product, or any licensed product that lacks completed Phase 3 trial studies, to the school required list.
Please also attend the online Board of Health meeting, if you can, via Zoom or by dialing in. The board needs to see just how many parents are opposed to them taking steps toward mandating COVID shots for children.
– To view ICWA’s Petition for Rulemaking:https://informedchoicewa.org/news/your-comments-attendance-needed-at-boh-meeting/
– To view the January 12 BOH Agenda:https://sboh.wa.gov/Portals/7/Doc/Meetings/2022/Jan%2012/WSBOH-Agenda-2022-01-12-Draft.pdfTo access the meeting online and to register:https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_DjusY10WTj-EyQyDTdyxsw
– You can also dial-in using your phone for listen-only mode: Call in: +1 (253) 215-8782 (not toll-free) Webinar ID: 894 7406 4216 Passcode: 957396
Last, remember to support stores that don’t enforce or support the mandates, VOTE WITH YOUR MONEY! Show your wonderful faces! If you need help getting connected with other freedom fighters in your area, please let us know and we will use what resources we have. If you have something that is working in your area, please let us know so that we can spread the word and duplicate it across the state.
“Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.” -Helen Keler